Action Manufacturing LP
What information do we collect? When you submit information to us, we will collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, business and company name, e-mail address, residential and business address and other such information necessary to provide you with the goods and services offered by our Site or us.
As a general principle, we will only collect personally identifiable information that is needed to operate our Site, to provide you with our material and to communicate to you information and products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information from visitors to our Site. This information helps us evaluate how visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
What do we use personal information for? We may use information in the following ways:
• For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
• To enhance existing features or develop new features of our Site and the services offered by our Site;
• To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user database and usage patterns.
• We agree not to rent, sell or otherwise exchange to third parties any personal or confidential information submitted to us except where you consent, or where you would expect the information to be disclosed.
We may disclose personal or confidential information submitted to us if such disclosure is required to comply with the law, or we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to:
• Comply with the law or legal process served on us;
• Protect or defend its personal and property rights (for example, to enforce the General Terms and Conditions of Use on our Site); and
• Protect the personal safety of our customers or other users of our Site in an emergency.
• We may use third party network advertisers to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These network advertisers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf.
Your ability to choose
When you subscribe to our Site or buy goods or services from us, you can let us know that you do not wish to receive information about new features or wish to unsubscribe from our lists by opting out at any time you give us your personal identifying information or by contacting us via our contact form.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and subscribers move efficiently and quickly through our Site. When you subscribe to our Site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a stream of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. If you do not want a cookie, you can set your browser to deny it.
Review and Correction
Upon presentation of appropriate identification, we will allow you access to information we keep about you to determine what this information is and to correct the information if it is found to be inaccurate.